Classified as a historical monument in 1996, the building was built in 1920 by Paul Perrin and used both as a theater and a movie theater, it will later host many music hall shows and concerts. The transformation project consisted in transforming this place into a multipurpose and functional amplified music room. The capacity of the hall is set at 750 seats. The floor of the ground floor is equipped with mechanized lifting tables to accommodate the sitting or standing public. An annex is built behind the stage, against the gable, for the necessary workshops, dressing rooms and storage. The project also includes the restoration and enhancement of the heritage elements, the complete refurbishment of the technical installations and the improvement of the overall energy performance of the building.
Emergency lighting concept
The emergency lighting system installed during the renovation is based on the use of 7 energy cabinets allowing the rescue of more than a hundred lighting points or lighting fixtures. . The integration of new equipment as well as the adaptation of the pre-existing lighting was done while respecting the constraints related to an intervention in a protected historical building.