Built between 2010 and 2012, this 150-meter long building with its complex, curved and colored facade is an emblem of the Jonction district in Geneva.
The St. Georges Center, by Berlin architects Sauerbruch & Hutton, replaces an administrative building built in the 1960s.
Organized around a central distribution core, the gross floor area of 9960 m2 is divided between a basement, a ground floor and 7 floors. The floors offer a gross surface of approximately 1070 m2, arranged in open spaces and partitioned offices.
Emergency lighting concept
The emergency lighting concept for this building is based on the use of a set of more than 420 autonomous luminaires. All the luminaires, although not supplied by Aprotec SA, are nevertheless maintained with the same level of requirement as for our products.
The two annual maintenance visits are planned and announced in advance in order to minimize the nuisance for the users of the premises.